The Palmyra- Eagle Wall of Fame proudly recognizes the exceptional achievements made by Palmyra-Eagle (or Palmyra) High School alumni that have made an impact in their communities. It is an opportunity to honor individuals who have achieved a high level of success and who have given unselfishly to make their community a better place.
CRITERIA FOR NOMINATION:
- Palmyra-Eagle or Palmyra High School graduate of 10 years or more
- May be living or deceased
- Made or making a significant contribution to society
- Nominations remain active for 3 years
To provide role models for our current students and expand the rich legacy of Palmyra-Eagle Area High School.
To print a PDF version of the nomination form to fill out and mail in click here.
THE COMPLETED NOMINATION FORM MAY BE FILLED OUT AND SENT TO:
Palmyra-Eagle High School
Attn: Wall of Fame Committee
c/o PEASD Public Relations Specialist
PO Box 901; 123 Burr Oak Stree
Palmyra, WI 53156
You may also submit a nomination on-line as follows:
- Go to: www.peasd.org
- Under the District tab on the left hand side of the home page locate and click on “Alumni Information”
- Click on “Nominate Alumni”
- Complete the required elements on the electronic form as noted
- Provide your e-mail address and adhere to the security measures prior to submission
- Submit the completed Nomination Form with all information completed
Nominations for the current year must be received in the district office by February 28, 2017.